Weekly post 1

This week I worked on getting my "Canvas" ready and choosing my base color which I will make white. My canvas is 36"x24".

One problem I encountered while making my canvas is, the biggest piece of cardboard I could find was not big enough. The length of my cardboard was only 22 inches long when it needed to be 24 inches long. Because the cardboard was so small I tried taping two pieces together but when I painted the cardboard its started to curl up and bend.

Because my piece of cardboard was curling up I decided to use canvas instead. My canvas was already painted from someone's previous project so I will have to paint my canvas white, it will probably take a couple of coats because the canvas is blue and green.

Next, I plan to paint on the base color and start the outline of the mountains and the clouds. In order to do that I will need to have a pencil and some white acrylic paint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly post 2

Art History- Claude Monet

weekly post 3 (Final post)